Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bear Paper Doll Piecing SVG files..Coming soon





I've been working on a file of bear parts so you can reposition its arms and legs. I then have all the components you need to accessorize your bear. There are tops with different necklines that you can combine with different type sleeves. There are dresses and pants and short and shoes...and purses and hats...you get the idea, a play pen of stuff you can use to make your dressed for success bears!

Here are a few that I've made:



Because of the flexibility you have to move the bears arms and legs around, and make different styles of clothing, you need to be an inkscape user to effectively use this file. Once I have made a set of dressed bears, like the wedding party, then you can just import them into scal and cut them. If you want to be able to make perhaps a hunter or fisherman or a ballerina, you would have to open the file in inkscape, and pick the pieces you want to make your outfits, build your bear.Hey maybe that is what I should call it: Build a bear...but I think that name is already taken...OK Piece-a-bear! The only inkscape skills you need are to drag and drop, delete and path...union(to join the bear parts back together, or add the sleeves to the shirt for example).

I could use a few testers...If you have some free time, email me at dhoffman@spacey.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive