Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, October 11, 2010

Gorgeous New Card Wallets listed on Folksy!





Coco-Loco was a custom order for a Belgian jeweller, so the scrumptious chocolate-coloured fabric was the perfect choice...! Seriously, the quality cotton fabrics were picked to match her business cards - brown, red, and modern but elegant. I chose a delicious cherry-wine fabric for the lining, and I'm so pleased with the results I've made another for my Folksy shop.

The second new wallet is Owls. I adore the fabric, a quality Michael Miller design, and decided to line it in plain black cotton to match the owls' wings. Available here but it's so cute, I can hardly bear to part with it!

They hold 30 business cards or 8 credit/store cards, and would make lovely gifts or stocking fillers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive