Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, February 23, 2009

BROWNIE and JUNIOR SCOUT WORD BOOK: FILES AVAIABLE

Marcy would like to make her Brownie Scouts final meeting memorable by making them a word book that says BROWNIES. At first I said, Oh that is too many letters!! Can you think of a shorter word?. Then I was exploring on the internet, and saw you could stagger the letters.. VIOLA! I was able to fit the 8 letter word and create a book that is 6 inches by 12 inches. Here is a picture:







I did one for the Junior Scouts too. Here is a photo of the one I cut out. I'm manually cutting the holes now and it is hard to get them straight.

I just made these out of heavy cardstock. To be useful, you really need some chipboard, or perhaps as someone suggested, more layers of card stock, alternating the grain of the paper.


Download JUNIOR.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/?mmobjdjgty4

Download BROWNIE.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/?ommjmydzhit

Oh this is important. Set font/library size to 11.5 or 5.75 depending on whether there are two pages being cut in the file or just 1. Then import. All pages should fit within 6x12 piece of cardstock, so double check the size you used, if it doesn't . If it is slightly longer than 12 inches, move to left a little, it won't matter in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive