Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Frames for NAME MATS

I went to Michaels Crafts to day and they had all their collage frames 50% off. They had an 8x20 frame for only 4.99 which will work for short words(5 or 6 letters). They had poster frames(11.5 x 30) for 9.99(though they would be cheaper at 40 or 50% off, as the orignal price was 12.99). I picked up some poster board to make my mats larger than 12 inches. They had a good selection of colors for 49 to 99 cents.

Anyway, for 4.99, the name picture mats will make a nice gift for someone's birthday or othe special occasion. I plan to make them for my relatives this year.

I'll post the finished, framed picture tomorrow. I'm awaiting my sister's reply as to what color her granddaughter's nursery is, before I make my cut. I could use some better photos too!

I plan to make my sister one that says GATORS, to put in her Florida Gator pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive