Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, June 15, 2009

Ballerina Princess Dress Cupcake Toppers..Free svg file



I came across this great idea for a "cupcake" topper on this blog:
http://composinghallelujahs.blogspot.com/2009/02/how-to-make-paper-dress-cupcake-toppers.html
People are so creative!

She gives a great tutorial on how to make them. You can't cut tissue paper on the cricut, I've tried, so it would still require some hand cutting. I did convert the top of the dress pattern and am including it here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?g0eidlmtwi5

If you have a girls birthday party or wedding shower, I think these cupcakes would be great! Especially, if you use my wedding dress and tuxedo favor boxes!

Please check out the tutorial on composinghallelujahs.blogspot.com.

Then I started looking around on the net, for other types of cupcake toppers. I see a lot that we can make on our cricut.

Here are just a few ideas. I combined some of the nestible shapes I had made earlier to make a frame. Them I used different stencil fonts to add a message and used dingbats to add a picture. Stencil pictures work really nicely(I used ge nautica and ge silhouette teddy). Also you can use any die cut you already have(I wouldn't want to use any with too many pieces!). You can attach them to a lollipop stick, a lollipop, or a popsicle stick so you can stick them in the cupcake. Those are safer than toothpicks, for small children.

The ideas are endless...Make your favorite sports mascot for the men in your life or a super bowl party, your favorite cartoon character, or something to match your paper plates. You can also make a centerpiece by making the same design larger and putting it on longer stick in a flower pot or piece of styrofoam. Don't stop there. Make a string of the cupcake topper designs to make a border or banner.




Here is a link to these samples I made I don't know if you'll want it, but just in case, I'll attach it. The monkey is new.

http://www.mediafire.com/?tzyvzz4dzdw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive