Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, July 31, 2009

Thinking of You!!


I made this for my friend Cathy. She has a wacky sense of humor and I think she will appreciate the juxtaposition of the sign and the outhouse. I made this outhouse several months ago, but couldn't find a use for it until today. The Splitcoast Limited Supply Challenge was to use a die cut. Since I don't have a die cutting machine, I used my flower punches. I made my flowers using 2 different sizes of flower punches. I added rhinestones to the centers and made paper crimped leaves. I cut a fringe for the grass. I chalked clouds in the sky and drew in a couple of birds. I stamped the Thinking of You sentiment on a piece of white cardstock. I added brown ink and drew in lines with my prisma colored pencils to make it look like wood. This is all on a school folder.(Gotta love the back to school sales when these are really cheap!!) I opened the folder up and folded down the top half. I then punched holes in the sides to attach the twine closure. I am going to fill it up with stamped images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive