Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I Love Shopping and I Love Shoes Collection





Finally, something to cut out on your Cricut, for you favorite shoppers! I put together this humorous collection of shopping and shoe sayings. It will sell for $5.00 for all 14 files. I'm sure you can use these cute cutouts on a card for your best girlfriend or in your scrapbook. You might even cut one out of vinyl and put it on a tile or other flat surface like one of those glass block lights everyone has been talking about.(I have an earlier post about those light from last year,http://dscrapbookingroom.blogspot.com/2008/10/one-light-4-designs.html).

To order, see the Things for Sale to the right of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive