Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Cruise Vacation


Tomorrow we leave on a 7 day cruise on the Carnival Valor. Both our "grown" kids are going. My daughter just turned 21 the other day and is excited to use her powers on the ship. Tim and Amanda just got engaged and I'm sure will be celebrating the engagement on board some how. Tom and I are old married folks but will try to summon up some romantic vibes out on the stormy seas. Amy is sharing a room with Grandma, who will be making her own excitement at the slot machines.

We are looking forward to a nice family time and a fun trip to Belize, Roatan Peninsula, Grand Cayment and Mexico. We aren't too excited about the ports, as we have been on about 25 cruises and seen most of the Caribbean ports by now, many of them multiple times.

The entertainment and food is alway great. We went on the same ship last year and had a good time.

I took the things for sale off my blog until we get back. I didn't want people disappointed when I didn't email them their files right away.



Take care and have a great week! Cya when we get back!

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive