Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cute Heart Ornament with two Mice


I made this one up for my newly engaged son and his fiance. I thought you might like it. Of course, your version comes without their names. I "grouped" these in inkscape, so you should be able to ungroup and rearrange the parts in scal 2.It should allow you to separate the layers for cutting in scal 2. I made a scal 1 version too.

You can just cut the two pieces of candy alone or mount them on the heart.

If you decide to add names at the bottom, I used the Feel Script. I did outset the outside of the font twice I think.(Convert to path, break apart, select only the outsides of the letters, then outset twice. union. difference the insides of the letters(centers of the o's etc) from the unioned word).


SCAL 2.0 svg with grouped items:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ytktjg0mdut

scal 1

http://www.mediafire.com/?tml4omxt4j2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive