Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tour of My Stuff: My House

 Welcome to my House! Note the rooms may be out of order. But, this is the front. 
 Welcome to my indoor farm! (Crops only)
 My Workshop. Sometimes, I work in here. If you see the ladder, that ladder leads to the 3 attic rooms.

 Dining Room/Patio, where I dine and look for things to hunt. Since I built the house on ice, there's nothing but water in the backyard.
 My Room, I love the checkered cyan and lime floor, this room also has a nice indoor viewing area.

 My kitchen, I dont think you know what the water is for, but its for a sink. I have a shelf mod, but due to the little amount of fitting items, ONE CHEST works better,


My Living Room, with my CCTV mod, I have a working security camera channel.

That's it! You've learned the basics of my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive