Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

End of an Era…at least for me


The original self-published versions of the Riyria Revelations will soon be retired. The rights to the series are about to be transferred to Orbit which means the Ridan versions will be discontinued.

Print books are being discontinued first. The Crown Conspiracy will be off the market in perhaps as little as a week. The rest of the print books will be phased out by the end of July. Ebooks will be phased out and completely off the market by the end of August.

Percepliquis, the final book in the series, will be released in January to complete the set of six. I will be revealing the cover art for this final book here on this blog next week.  

For those of you who read my little books when no one else would--and you know who you are--thanks. In case you didn’t know, Robin and I did all the work on those ourselves. Robin handled the editing, and I did the cover art, the design art, and the book layouts right down to picking the same font that was used in the Harry Potter books, because we found that to be the most attractive and readable. In a strange kind of way, you could almost say they were handmade, at least they felt that way, and I hope you enjoyed the books as much as I enjoyed making them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive