Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Percepliquis Cover


When I started releasing my books I pretended that there were crowds of people interested in them. I wrote blogs to the effect, as if I was actually holding a midnight release party where poor fans waited in cold April rains for the doors to open at Amazon. The reality was, back when I was releasing Avempartha, no one really knew, or cared. I didn't think much had changed until the explosion that followed the news about the delay of the final book. Since then I have started to realize that maybe there really are people waiting for the next book. Of course, this isn’t just the next book—Percepliquis is the last book.

Percepliquis is my personal favorite of the series, my chance to finally cut the restraints off myself and the characters, and let them run free for the first time—to let them live up to their full potential.

I know that those of you who have been with me from the beginning have waited a long time. I know of a few fans and old friends who read the first four books as early as 2007, and are still waiting for the conclusion. And while you still have a little more than five months to wait, I wanted to give you a peek. As with every book since Avempartha, I have unveiled the cover here.  Today I present to you Percepliquis, the final cover of The Riyria Revelations. (Concept, art, and design by me)




It All Comes Down To This
The Elves Have Crossed the Nidwalden
And Two Thieves will decide the Future






I saw a great journey. Ten upon the road, she who wears the light will lead the way. The road goes deep into the earth, and into despair. The voices of the dead guide your steps. You walk back in time. The three-thousand-year battle begins again. Cold grips the world, death comes to all, and a choice is before you.

Percepliquis is the final installment of the epic fantasy, The Riyria Revelations.  In this saga that began with The Crown Conspiracy, two thieves caught in the right place at the wrong time were launched on a series of ever escalating adventures that have all lead to this moment. Three thousand years have passed and the time for Novron’s heir to act has arrived.

January 2012

For those of you who want to be reminded when this book becomes available whether in ebook or print, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive