Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Baby Dresser Side Step Card

I came across this pretty card today and thought I would try and make one on the Cricut. I'm not too keen about following all those measurements. Also I'm in a hotel room, so I don't have much to work with such as stamps or other decorations. I say again, it wasn't my idea, but I got it from the tuturial below. She made dresser cards for older kids too.


Side step dresser Tutorial


Sorry this photo is rotated. It came from my iphone and looks right in explorer, but when it imports it is rotated..lol


I had fun decorating my nursery. I made 3 of each drawer and glued them together to make the dresser doors stand out. The holes are already in the middle of the drawers, making it easy to poke a brad through. I used buttons for the dresser knobs on the girls room.  Assemble your mobile and attach to the crib arm. Add paper strips to the base of the right side and to make wallpaper behind the crib. I added a small "mattress" strip of paper in the crib. I made a hanger for the clothing hanging on the crib in the boys room from a paper clip I had laying around. The card should fit in a standard card envelope. 


The file is layed out for 12x24 mat. One mat of "white" stuff. I cut that first on 12x12 mat, moving it over to right a little.  Then I move whole design to the left. Then other mat full of cuts is to the right and I center it at 6,6 in middle. Then put your four other colors around the middle of mat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive