Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Baby Dress Card

My girlfriend Vicki Fraser and I decided to make a dress card. We didn’t have a pattern, just an idea. I made this using obviously very thin cardstock because when I tried to make another in a different colour I would have had to use my Spellbinders circles, but with this card I used my punches for the neckline and produced this gorgeous one layer card and I think it is just adorable. I put some dimensional magic on the collar to give it some depth and by using two embossing folders gave it contrast and interest. Sweet and simple and I’m very happy with the result.

Cards August 2011 003

Challenges this card qualifies for:

Have a wonderful day

Trish Munro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive