Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Ladybugs Birthday Card

This week I have used an image from Bugaboo Stamps and I’ve had my eye on this image for ages and couldn’t wait to start colouring it in ! It’s called Scene it-Ladybugs. There is something about the colour of a ladybug that is delightful and just so very cute! I added Glossy Accents to add some shine to my ladybugs,flower centers and butterflies. I used Sizzix Buttons #5 and die cut my buttons so they exactly match my card! I added a hit of blue to my colouring to create a sunny spring day! As you can see I made an easel card, because this year I decided to try to do more with construction style cards and projects in an effort to expand my horizons. I used hot pink knitting wool, tied off on my buttons to add some texture to my card and spotted designer paper to accentuate my lady bugs spots!

Anita Bulletin February 2012 008

Anita Bulletin February 2012 020

 

Anita Bulletin February 2012 017

I’d love you to come and Join our Challenge this week at

Card Crafter’s Circle 12th  Challenge

We'd love to see your creations using

BUTTONS

... so come share them with us! 

and the Sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps

image

Challenges:

    1. Delightful Challenges-Spring Colours
    2. Pixie Dust Studio-Buttons
    3. Shelly's Images Blog-Seeing Spots
    4. S J Crafts-Flowers include Pink or Red
    5. Divas by Design-Spots & or Stripes
    6. The Paper Shelter-Fancy Folds
    7. Scrapbook Sisters-Spring Flowers
    8. Simon Says Stamp-Anything Goes
    9. Sassy Cheryl's-Spots & Dots
    10. Cute Card Thursday-Signs of Spring

 

 

Have a great weekend

Hugs Trish Munro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...