Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, May 18, 2009

Dress Favor Box Coming Soon!


I decided to make this new favor box. It goes with the fashion theme of the shoes and handbag. It is a girls dress. It comes with lots of accents to personalize it the way you want. You have two dress styles, several aprons and pinafores, different collars, trims and pockets to make many different dress boxes from the two svg files. I also include stand alone dress file and dress cards, that you can "dress" using the same accents and clothes. The svg file will sell for $5.00 and be available soon. I'm just organizing things and cutting a few more samples. My Trims are messy, as I didn't glue them on. I was just trying to show how you might use the various pieces to create a lot of different looks from the two files. You could just cut a complete set in several contrasting colors or patterns, and then mix and match the pieces.

Here is a sneak preview of some I made today>







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive