Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, February 19, 2010

Challenge #4 - Lots Of Spots

Good Morning...
It's Emma here and it's my turn to be your host this week. We are amazed once again at the fantastic response to last weeks challenge and want to say a ''HUGE THANK YOU'' to you all for joining us. Hope you are enjoying the challenges as much as we are...

Remember to pop back later to see if you are the lucky winner of the gorgeous Wags n Whiskers stamp and buttons kindly donated by Nikki of Bunny Zoe Crafts.
The theme I have set for you this week is...

''Lots Of Spots''
And we have another amazing sponsor for you - Angela from Sew Many Cards. The lucky winner will be able to pick 5 digi images from the store.

My name is Angela and I own Sew Many Cards. I have a husband, an almost 10year old daughter, a two year old son, and a dog/puppy: Hershey. The images of Sew Many Cards came from a dream that my husband had of a group of animals that were "SEWN Together" with patches and stitching, hence the name, which he also came up with. You will find that every image in the Sew Many Cards collection has patches and stitching, even the ones that are not animals. I love to draw and almost every image is either an inspiration from my family or a request from my great customers and design team, so please ask if you need something specific or would like to request something be made. You can contact me at mailto:angela@sewmanycards.comrds.com.
We are so pleased to welcome four very talented ladies from the Sew Many Cards DT as our guest designers this week.


Kim Greenlee

Kym Weber



Suzanne Kleczar

Here's a little inspiration from us ladies to get your creative juices flowing, some of us have also used images from Sew Many Cards....

Anne







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive