Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Make a Fan!


At 2:45 a user asked for a fan pattern. I found one at

http://www.ruthannzaroff.com/mirkwooddesigns/fan.htm.

The requestor tried to convert it but it had some broken lines. I fixed it for her in inkscape(You just have to extend the lines and union the pieces together) I created this pattern, cut it, took a picture of it, and uploaded it to my blog all in less than 10 minutes. That is why I love Sure Cuts a Lot! It would have taken less time ,if my search for some two sided paper I just knew I had somewhere had been quicker!

Download the file:

http://www.mediafire.com/?1tdxvbnx4wg

These could be put together with a ribbon or cord, but I used a metal paper fastener. If you used plan paper, you could stamp it, to make a fun project for kids.
The card stock I used was two sided, but maybe not stiff enough to make a working fan. These would be fine for decorations or party favors for a wedding shower or something.

You could have fun make "lacey" blades that you glue onto a solid piece of card stock. That would result in a stronger fan and allow you to have lots of fun with your cricut.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive