Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, February 15, 2010

Cute Denim Font














I ran across a new font today called LD DENIM. It was so cute I had to try it. In Scal 2.10 I typed in my name in the LD Denim font. Then I convert my text to a path, and path broke apart my name, so I could take off the outer layer which I wanted to use as a mat and cut in another color. You could just let scal cut out the outer layer, and then throw the outer layer away. I clicked weld on both groups of letters. Anyway, it cuts real nice, giving a stiched effect around the edges of the letters.

Hm..I don't see a site for this font, let me check on it from the person who sent it to me, and see where it came from, so you can get it if you want it.



You can buy this font for $1.00 at

http://www.scrapnfonts.com/searchdetail.php?psku=1811

I guess that means I can't post it here!

Email me at dhoffman@spacey.net if you need it and I might be able to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive