Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, March 26, 2010

Paper Roses

This is my CASE of Queen Pat's roses card. It is also for the CAS challenge for the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge. It looks simple, but the fact that I made each and every rose didn't make the card simple at all. It took me about 2 hrs to make the roses. I wish I had the leaf punch like my friend Pat, but I don't. It is on my wish list, but with my washing machine breaking this last week, a paper punch isn't high on the list of needs for my family. I used instead my snowflake punch. Now I know there are a lot worse things than having a broken washing machine. My sister found out today that her mother in law has breast cancer. So all my stamping sisters, I'm asking if you will pray with me for healing, and for peace for Lisa. I hope that this roses card will lift her spirits and encourage her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive