Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Precious Memories


The technique lovers challenge yesterday was to make a card using a childhood memory. I chose to use what I think was one of my earliest memories. I remember lying in bed - supposedly taking a nap- and looking up out the window of my bedroom at the leaves on the trees. I remember watching the negative spaces between the leaves as the wind blew them. Last night as I was talking with my mom she said I had to have been less than 3 because after that I wouldn't have been looking up. This is also for the Stamping Sisters in Christ Challenge to make a clean and simple card. Clean and simple for me means little coloring and limited layers and embellishements. I did have to add one of my Layers of Color butterfly. I used the MOJO131 sketch for my layout. This is also for the Stampin B's challenge to make a monochromatic green card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive