Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, November 22, 2010

1Thessalonians 5:16-18








This bookmark, trifold, quilled, scripture... card was for TLC300. The challenge was to use at least 2 older TLC challenges. I used 18 on this card. This is for the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge as well. The paper that I used for this card was 2 pieces of 8 1/2 by 11 white cardstock and 1/4 sheet of brown cardstock. I love making a card that doesn't even remotely resemble how it started out. The Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge was to make a card showing God how thankful we are. I used these verses because they definitely speak THANKSGIVING to me. I especially love verese 18 because it reminds me that it isn't just a good idea to be thankful, it is God's will that I be thankful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive