Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, November 12, 2010

More Paper Ornaments

These paper ornaments are fun and easy. Use two sided paper for an even nicer design. I only have my iphone for pictures, so these aren't the best. You can see the first ornament is just a circle with a star cut in the middle. I put little dashes to show you where to fold these. Look closely and you will find them. That is only trick, getting them folded the "same" on each side.

 Then put glue on the folded flaps and connect to another folded flap to make a "cube" shape. I put my ribbon hanger in one corner, before I sealed the last flap. If you didn't have the star in the middle, you could put it in the middle of one of the cube sides.  You could do these with solid circles, and add embellishments(see ornament after this one).



The second ornament is assembled the same way. Jus fold in sides leaving a square in the middle. Glue contrasting squares in middle. I used stars cut from ornament above to embellish. Hey..I'm in a hotel room and have limited supplied!  Some beads and glitter would be nice. I'd add them before I glued it all together.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive