Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, December 23, 2010

I only need you to make...

I would have a Christmas card list that is a mile long. I hate to leave anyone off. That does tend to get expensive, so this year my husband and I agreed that because money was tight that we wouldn't send cards. So I made only a few Christmas cards. Then yesterday he says "I need you to make 30 Christmas cards for the employees." and he needed them today. I don't think he had any idea of what he was asking. Most of my cards take at least 45 mins a piece to make. I ended up with this card that when mass produced took me 5 hours to make all 30 (of course I had to make the envelopes too). I W.I.S.Hed the sky, cuttlebuged them and sewed them to the card base. I stamped the angels with black stazon, watercolored the robes, added glitter to the wings and cut them out. I curled the wings so that there was some dimension. Craziness!!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive