Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, March 23, 2009

Baby Collection SVG FIles Available for Sale Soon



Sample made by The Frugal Crafter, Lindsay Weirich.. Thank you Lindsay. Visit her blog to see more of her great creations! She always has something new.

http://thefrugalcrafter.wordpress.com/







I have spent about 10 days creating these 3-d baby furniture favor boxes. Lindsey was nice enough to be one of of my testers, and pasted a photo of the completed item on her blog. http://thefrugalcrafter.wordpress.com/


It came out so nice, I was afraid people would come here looking for the file! If you came here looking for the file, they are not quite ready for posting/sale.

I've had these files out for testing with some users and I am awaiting feedback. I am going to post them on cutter's central soon for sale(or some place like that). I have put a lot of hours into designing them, getting them to work, and I've even created custom gift bags/boxes with windows in them so that you can decorate the items and give them as gifts!

I don't really have anything set up to take payments and do downloads on my blog here. I could handle a small volume through emails, so I'll resort to that, if I can't get my files posted on one of the sites that sell them for you soon. Im not sure how long it takes!

ALso, fairy tale coach for those pricess parties and dream come true weddings!


Thanks to Margie for her beautiful job making these sample boxes for me!


Please Email me at dhoffman@spacey.net if you have an immediate need for the box or want to be a tester, and make up some samples, and thus get the file for free. I don't want the baby to come before the crib is ready! It needs a place to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive