Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Jump, Hop, Spring! svg file to cut on your Cricut if you have SCAL





Hop, Jump Spring into Spring@

I converted this cute little frog into a cuttable file and added the Hop, Jump, Spring! message. I used the font A yummy Apology..yes that is the name. I had to outset it to make it cut okay. I did cut this and had trouble with the text, so I outset it again. I also had to make the spots a bit larger on the frog. You wouldn't want to cut it too small, or you would have trouble popping out the dots and details. I cut it on 12x24 mat, you'll probably have to separate things out.

You have the bottom black layer. On goes the lilly pad. Then the yellow frog outline. Then the green frog outline. Add black eye outline and mouth. Add whites of eyes. Add the yellow letters. There is an assembly example in the file. Color of paper suggestions are made too.


Here is the file:

http://www.mediafire.com/?me5lvmjmidl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive