Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Potato Head Guy svg



I remember this toy, when you had to use REAL potatoes, do you? If so, you are OLD!!!!

Even older, if you remember buying it for your CHILDREN!

If you only know it from the movie Toy Story, go back to bed, you precious young thing!

I don't know why it popped in my head to make him, but it did..and here he is!

Download it from here!
http://www.mediafire.com/?hiomtzyrovd

I minimized the number of small pieces to glue, for example, the teeth are all in one piece. The black is overlaid on the white. Directions and color choices are indicated in the file. I had my mat set to 9.00 inches. The guy as cut was about 5.5 inches from hand to toe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive