Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Name Frames Completed

Remember our earlier post on how to make Name Frames?Just thought I'd show you how they came out.

One for my Sister's Grandchild Lacey:




One for Florida Gators:



You can make them for any sports team.


Unfortunately, I couldn't get my sister to send the photos so I could crop them on the Cricut. She can just place them behind the openings instead.

The frame was a "collage frame" 8" by 20" from Michael's. They were all on sale for 1/2 price, so this one was only $5.00. The framed photo mats make a nice gift. I had to buy one piece of poster board for each, so I'd have a piece 8x20. The background letters can be cut from two 12x12s, as only the inner outline shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive