Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Gonna be changes round here


















Come on come on
I see no changes wake up in the morning and I ask myself
is life worth living should I blast myself?
I'm tired of bein' poor & even worse I'm black
my stomach hurts so I'm lookin' for a purse to snatch
Cops give a damn about a negro
pull the trigger kill a nigga he's a hero
Give the crack to the kids who the hell cares
one less hungry mouth on the welfare
First ship 'em dope & let 'em deal the brothers
give 'em guns step back watch 'em kill each other
It's time to fight back that's what Huey said
2 shots in the dark now Huey's dead
I got love for my brother but we can never go nowhere
unless we share with each other
We gotta start makin' changes
learn to see me as a brother instead of 2 distant strangers
and that's how it's supposed to be
How can the Devil take a brother if he's close to me?
I'd love to go back to when we played as kids
but things changed, and that's the way it is.

And on a completely unrelated note, expect some food posts to be up from now on.
Mm. see that steak there? I made that today. not the one in the pic, but you know, damn close. Man i'm good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive