Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sony Reader

So...It's been so long that I don't understand how to post anymore, but here it is anyway. This blogger has just ordered a Sony Reader. Wahay! I'm guessing this is where I need to write the rest of my stuff. Well, ebay being ebay, I had 2 or 3 failed attempts at buying by bidding where others were. Eventually, I found this listing for a brand new Reader, £160 start, 1Hr left, no bids so I left it for a bit. With 20mins left, I open up the bidding, and whaddya know, I win. Somehow I'm attributing this to the fact that the seller is not particularly high rated but s/he has only received positive feedback so far and some are for selling, I'm not that stupid. Although I do worry about what will happen when I first start selling since I have no selling feedback. Anyway, this seller won't accept returns but for basic customer rights, I'm sure I could get compensation if it was completely dead. However, I trust in the power of the human spirit and I really hope this turns out well. Tune in later for actual reviews of this wonderful little gadget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive