Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Golf Birthday Card

I made this Golf Birthday Card card for my girlfriends Dad. Clive is 75 today and I was inspired by my friend Vicki Fraser to make this card after she made my hubby a golf card for his birthday. I’m always happy to take bits and pieces no longer wanted in my circle of crafters and the grass and sky are all wallpapers given to me. I love the texture of the green wallpapers they really add a great effect  for the grass and the sky wallpaper… well I wish I had a whole roll of that! I used my Stampin Up Scallop Edge Border Punch to make the grass.Cards October,2011 009

Challenges this card qualifies for:

Cards October,2011 008

Cards October,2011 010Have a great weekend

Trish Munro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive