Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Flower Bookmark

I made this extra wide bookmark for my sister as part of her birthday present because she loves to read and loves art. I wanted to create a bookmark in relaxing colours ,but not too busy to distract you from reading your book. I used my Colorbox Chalk inks with my Stamp It Sponging Blocks to create an arty background, a technique I have been trying to perfect for a while and I am so pleased with my morning mist look for my background .The stamp is from Stamp It called Grevillea (an Australian Flower). I added the silky smooth ribbon to contrast with the embossed  texture band I placed at the bottom of the bookmark, so it not only looks good but feels good too!

Vincenzo's 16th Birthday November 2011 026

Challenges this qualifies for:

Thanks for visiting my blog

Trish Munro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive