Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Soccer/Football Birthday Card

I made this for my son for his16th Birthday using a new product I picked up at the Brisbane Craft Fair Anita’s Quality Essential- Die Cut Toppers-Football.Thank goodness my friend Vicki talked me into buying this die cut, it’s great.  I really need a set of Oval Spellbinders as I feel it would have been perfect for an extra layer (something else to tell Santa I really need!) . My son is an amazing soccer player for his age and played in two teams this year , so this was the perfect card for him. This is my first finished easel card and I used up more bits and pieces from my stash and my best find was this ball that I had originally purchased about 3yrs ago with very good intentions to do something  Soccer/Football and finally it has made it onto a card, and the beautiful red embossed cardstock was a hand me down!  Cards October,2011 013

Cards October,2011 012

Cards October,2011 009

Cards October,2011 005

 

    Sweet Sixteen!

 

 

 

 

 

Challenges this card qualifies for:

Thanks for all your encouragement

Trish Munro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive