Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, November 13, 2011

hAnglar stAnglar Christmas Card

In an effort to be prepared for Xmas I made this Christmas card for one of my son’s teachers. I wanted to use non traditional colours and decided on pink and green. I’m in the process of mastering the fine art of colouring using Copics and it’s harder than it looks, I thought I was an expert when I was 8yrs old at colouring ! This is the first time I’ve used this image and it’s kind of weird for us Australian card makers to make wintery Christmas Cards as it’s the hottest time of the year for us ,so the thought of be rugged up makes me hot.. so I popped a butterfly,a park bench and some greenery behind my hAnglar  stAnglar Christmas girl and sat her in her own field of pretty pink  flowers. I’d love to have a white Christmas once in this lifetime and for the meantime I have white flower brads instead of snowflakes to embellish my card and it’s hard to see by this photo I added sparkly glitter on the flowers and the fluffy white sections of her coat and hat and it was just the extra touch this card needed!Cards November 2011 002

Here’s the part that makes, making this card - a little more exciting………

Challenges this qualifies for:

Have a great day and Thanks for stopping by to see me

Trish Munro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive