Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, November 21, 2011

Noel Christmas Card

I made this Christmas card that folds out like like a banner which becomes not just a Christmas card but a decoration too. I looked up the dictionary  meaning for Noel : Noël [nəʊˈɛl] 1. (esp in carols) another word for Christmas 2. (Music, other) (often not capital) Rare a Christmas carol . I kept the colour palette simply sticking with red, green and gold for a touch of class. I stamped the background using Versamark Ink and Gold Mica Powder. To get the letters I used a scrapbooking letters sheet like a template and traced out the letters in pencil (remember to pencil on the reverse side by flipping the stencil over) hand cut the letters in red and green and have saved the scrapbooking designer paper letters for when I finally get to do some scrapbooking. I edged all the letters with my Gold Krylon pen and finished by attaching all the circles with some sheer red  ribbon I found with with gold stars on it to match perfectly. There is plenty of room on the back of the card for the whole family to write their own personal message.
Trish's Cards January 2011 199
Trish's Cards January 2011 201
Trish's Cards January 2011 203
Challenges this card qualifies for:
Have a great day
Trish Munro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive