Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Look - No pink, purple or blue.

This is a real change for me not using any of the above colours!  I have used one of the new digi images from Pink Gem.  This one is called Faye with flowers, I have coloured her with Spectrum Noir pens, added glitter to her wings, punched the flowers and embossed part of the background.  The backing paper is one I have had for ages and I think it was a freebie with a magazine.


 I am entering this into the following challenges.

Pink Gem - Sketch
Crafty Catz - Things with wings
Cute Card Thursday - You're a Gem
The Secret Crafter - Ribbon
Stampin' for the weekend - Embossing
Digi Doodle - Anything Goes
One Stitch At A Time - Use a digi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive