Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pink Gem Designs Fairy Teddy Card with Chocolate

We all love chocolate. so what better birthday card than one filled with chocolate!!!!!!! You could also fill it with something like Jewellery– a charm bracelet, earrings… really whatever takes your fancy. I made this using one piece of A4 cardboard. I also tried out cutting vinyl stars in my Cricut  using the Plantin School Book Cartridge and a teal colour vinyl and they turned out brilliantly.I used these stars over the acetate window, and you can see they are shiny and add an extra element to the card. I used my Copic Sketch markers to colour in my Fairy Teddy and used my Copic  Blender pen to create the dots on her wings and dress to tie my polka dot theme together. I floated the stars across the sky above her head to create that magical  floating on air  concept for my fairy teddy. I used 3 colours with the glitter to get just the right look for this sparkly card. Fairy Teddy Card 009

Fairy Teddy Card 008

Fairy Teddy Card 005

I’d love you to come and Join our Challenge this week at

Card Crafter’s Circle 6th  Challenge

BEAR WITH ME

and the Sponsor this week is Pink Gem Designs 

image

Here is the image I used this week from Pink Gem Designs

Challenges I am entering with this card:

Have a Great Weekend

Trish Munro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive