Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, January 2, 2012

Peaceful Nuthatch in the snow




Happy New Year. I am thank for the blessings that God gave me and my family last year. I am looking forward to seeing what He is going to do this coming year.

I love this little bird sitting on this snowcovered fence. I have often noticed the little birds in winter and said a quick thankful prayer that I'm not having to be out in the cold all the time like they are. I'm spoiled. I like my warm house, my warm clothes, my warm bed... There are several scriptures that come to my mind about God caring for the little birds. Psalm 50:11 says "I know every bird on the mountains, and all the animals of the field are mine." To me it is a great reminder that I too am God's and He is going to take care of me this New Year.

The little bird is a Mark's Finest Papers set called - Peaceful Nuthatch. The technique lovers challeng at SCS was to make a wet card. My wet "snow" was made using glitter and styrofoam.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive