Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Spots and Dots

This is our new challenge this week at Sweet Stampin'.  There are two fabulous prizes up for grabs this week. Our first is from Stamp Fairy



And the second from Crafty Ribbons


There is also our Monthly Prize of a £10.00 voucher from Joanna Sheen



Now onto my card.  I have used a digi image from the Stamp Fairy called Molly Winter, coloured with Promarkers.  The papers I printed off from one of my many cd's .


Pop over to the Sweet Stampin' Challenge and take a look at the gorgeous DT cards and we look forward to seeing all your fab creations.

I am entering this into the following challenges;

CES Challenge - Anything Goes
Stamps R Us - Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive