Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Well, thought it was about time I caught up with my blog.  What with one thing and another, including Christmas the time has flown by.  Since Christmas I have been cleaning up my computer and making a bit of space on there. I am not that good on the computer so it has been a learning curve and pleased to say it is now working a lot better.

Re-organized my craft room and then hubby decided to do some decorating so haven't been able to get in there for a while.  It is looking good and now getting back on track.


                    Made this one using the Messy Rabbit cd rom from Joanna Sheen for a New Baby .



And another one of Joanna's cd's - Eastern Treasures, just love this image and have used it may times.


And this one was for my niece's 21st.  She was having a pink and black themed party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive