Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hungry?

My restaurant is now complete! I am very excited to post these pictures, because I've been working on gathering red wool for quite some time now to finish up my restaurant vision. I think it turned out pretty good, and I hope you guys like it too! My next project is a church/graveyard area, which I'm working on as soon as I post these pictures. Have a nice day!


The kitchen! 6 stoves and 2 crafting tables on the left, and 3 large chests on the right to store food in.

My "VIP" booth, for a large crowd.

Smaller table for a smaller group.

A view of the left side of the restaurant. The "flower" pot was made by surrounding a dirt block with two wooden stairs. I thought it made a nice touch.

The entrance of the restaurant. The waiting area is on the right. Also, the lighting in the place was made the same way that I made the lanterns, just used light gray wool and surrounded all sides. I also just made one wooden fence post coming from the ceiling to hold them.

The outside view. I made the little breezeway area the same way I made the lanterns too, using the dirt method to stack the fence posts.

Oh yes, and here is the menu and the entrance to the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive