Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tower Time!

I didn't have as much time to play today as I wanted, but I did complete two floors of my little witch tower!! I have a couple of pictures of it so far, so I'll share those with you. I can't wait to finish the rest, and I will continue to work on it as soon as it's daytime.

In other news, my boyfriend John has been working on some really cool projects. I can't wait to take some screenshots of his creations, because they absolutely blow mine out of the water. He has a huge castle, complete with a few fun attractions such as a shooting range and a basketball court. He also has a little Asian-inspired bath house which is just adorable. He's now working on a haunted house type deal. When he's finished with that I'm going to take pictures of everything so you guys can see them (and maybe steal some of his ideas...I certainly did!). Hope you all are having a good weekend! I'll have a lot more to update tomorrow, and hopefully a new blog design!

The first floor is sort of a waiting area, lots of bookshelves lining the walls.

There's also a couch so visitors can make themselves at home until I'm available!
The second floor is my office area. Again, more bookshelves. Also a little desk which has a pretty killer view behind it!
There's also a crafting table and a chest amongst the shelves.
My favorite painting with this texture pack! Some of you may recognize it, but if not, it's Sunday Afternoon on the Island La Grande Jatte by Georges Suerat. I studied this painting in my art class in college, so I was excited to see it! I thought it gave the room a little museum-y feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive