Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Town Update!


With the implementation of beds to the game, I've updated several places in my town. All three little townhouses are now complete. Here's a picture of each one. 




The outside of the townhouses. I put three torches on top of each one, one at the front, middle, and back. Monsters WILL spawn on top of a house if it's not lit properly! I found this out the hard way when I came outside to zombies dancing on the roof!!
Flower beds in the back of each house!

As you can see, each house looks identical, only different colors and different paintings. They're pretty simple, but that's because they're just serving as extra bed spots for visitors at the moment. I really like the blue beds that the new Gerudoku pack has. I just hope eventually beds will be available in different colors! Well, it's time to get back to work. I just wanted to give you guys a few picture updates of the work that's coming along in my town!

Oh, and as promised, here is a picture of a couple of lanterns I have put up, so you can see the finished product.

Keeps your area creeper free!
That's all for now, but will definitely have more to add tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive