Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Stamp Storage Find at Michael's

Yesterday I spent the day organizing my scrap supplies. Today I continue!

 I went to buy some of the storage cubes for paper as they were on sale for 40% off.

While I was there I saw these photo boxes for .88 cents.






They are perfect for your photos of course, but also for othe small supplies, like STAMPS.

Yesterday I made paper trays that fit inside a zip lock bag(Mine had the flat bottom with an extra fold in it) to hold the stamps. While this worked, I had some stamps  left over. Also they weren't as sturdy as I liked. These little boxes work great(though I would have a lot of little boxes to look through, so I may leave the ones in the trays as they are!).



Just thought I'd share what seems like a good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive