Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Build a Flower Card by Anita Munro

My darling daughter who is only 10 years old made this wonderful Birthday card for a friend of mine. I think she did an amazing job! It worked out great because Anita made the card while we had a sleep in, and all we had to do was sign the card,brilliant! She’s such a good girl!!! You can see she has gone through my flower drawer and layered up different size flowers to build an amazing flower for this card and you can tell her favourite colour is pink.

It’s such a great project I am going to enter it into the following challenges on her behalf. If she keeps this up I will have to get Anita her own blog.

September 2011 Cards and Anita 013

September 2011 Cards and Anita 012

Proud Mum

Trish Munro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive