Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Isaiah 40: 29-31

29 He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
30 Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
31 but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.




I love this scripture that Chris choose for this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ. It is one of my favorites. There are so many days that I feel weary. (Mostly because I don't surrender my burdens to Christ, and I try to carry them all myself) I love the promise of these verses. I love to personalize this scripture... I, who hope in the Lord will renew my strength. I will soar on wings like eagles, I will run and not grow weary. I will walk and not be faint.

It is getting closer to eagle season for me. Where I live along the Mississippi river, bald eagles come to fish in the winter. I love to take my camera and try and capture them. These are some of the eagle photos I have taken in past years. The first one was taken at sunrise. The other two were taken in the evening time.











The challenge this week was to make a scripture card with wings. I used this scripture from Karen's Word Art

The butterfly is a Layers of Color butterfly embossed with gold.


The sponsor this week is Our Daily Bread Designs.


Check out what my Stampin' Sisters in Christ have created:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive