Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, September 5, 2011

Intresting Minecraft Servers...

1. Gir-Society
How I found out?
The server I was playing stopped letting me connect, found it on planet Minecraft.

I demand the IP!
mc.girsociety.com


 Pictures Please!
 PvE Battle
 A Volcano that you can see after you complete the maze!

(/warp maze)
 Gir Statues?
The owner of this server is Girholic, I might add!!
  How'd this get in there? Ah well, this was a picture of my wolf and I in a dungeon. ;)

Pretty coolz!

2. Savage Realms

How I found out?
I found out about it when I found out pigs in 1.8 have snouts!

I demand the IP!
pvp.savagerealms.net

I didn't mean to bump into this server, I was just reading the comments on the news article and heard about it.

I tried it for about 20 mins. VERY interesting. The person in the comment lied though, it didn't have ANY of the 1.8 updates. In my opinion, this isn't a excellent server to build on,  it's MUCH better to go to the Monster areas, shop, and PVP. 

I demand pictures!
Sorry, didn't take any!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive