Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Meljens Birthday Cake Mouse Card

I had a lot of fun creating this Happy Birthday card this week with my new Birthday Cake Mouse Digi from Meljens.. Hope you like how I decorated the inside of the card with balloons everywhere! The balloons flip back and forth as you wiggle the card, it’s so much fun to play with. I used a border punch to create paper lace and then embossed it so it looks even more like lace, but with a fresh and funky feel. I can’t honestly believe I actually had fluro pink cardstock and fluro green cardstock, and after digging through all my green ribbons… yes I actually had fluro green ribbon…what the …where did all that come from!!!!I used a combination of fluro gel pens for the 3 candles and icing and Copics to colour the cake and hungry mouse! I used my new flower soft and after much debate with my daughter to use white or cream we decided on cream flower soft because it looks like real cream oozing out the sides of this delicious chocolate cake.

Cards & Honey January 2012 018

Cards & Honey January 2012 005

Cards & Honey January 2012 024

Cards & Honey January 2012 020

I’d love you to come and Join our 5th Challenge this week at

Card Crafter’s Circle

our theme is BIRTHDAYS

and the Sponsor this week is Meljens

Winners Prize is 4 B & W Digis (Your choice)

image

Here is the image I used this week from Meljens

image

Challenges I am entering with this card:

Have a Great Weekend

Trish Munro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive