Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Stampin Sisters in Christ 122

Rev 21:5 And He who sits on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new." And He [!] said, "Write, for these words are faithful and true."

Don't you love new things? New clothes, new shoes, new car, new babies...I know I do. I love the scripture that Traci choose because, I love the fact that I am new in Christ!! The old me was a sinner and had no hope. I think God likes new things too. King David wrote this:

Psalm 96:1 Oh, sing to the LORD a NEW song! Sing to the LORD, all the earth.

Everyday I get the opportunity to tell God anew how much I love him.


Traci's challenge is: Let's use something new on our card/project this week. It can be a new stamp, paper, or embellishment...or even a new technique or an idea that is new to you! Just have fun with your creation!!


The new on my card is the New stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers called YOU ARE CHERISHED. Also NEW on my card is the antique gold spray. I saw on a blog this last week how to make gold spray at a fraction of the cost of "Glimmer Mist" It only cost me about $.50 to make my own gold spray. I may have gotten carried away with it on my card. Also new on my card is the digital paper that I won from Shabby Cottage Studio.




Check out what my stampin' sisters in Christ have created this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive