Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Another Christmas House




I made one more house, to add more variety to our Christmas Village. I also wanted to point out that you need to cut a piece of vellum to go behind the open windows and doors. I just hand cut it, because it didn't need to be exact. Just one large piece that fits behind the front of the house. That is so the candle won't show.

I think it helps to use a bone folder or something to make sharper folds. I notice mine tend to drift toward being unsquare. I might just glue them all together! Of course, then I'd have to make more for next year, as they wouldn't fold up for storage.

By the way, if your houses will be visable from both sides, cut out two of the "fronts". If they are on a mantle or against a wall, use the front and back without the windows.





http://www.mediafire.com/?zdztnegyhnt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive